Friday 6th of October 2017 – 7pm till midnight
DAFT Pre-Party on the infamous Bells Beach Brewing Bus!
The DAFT Pre-Party is a night out on the Bells Beach Brewing Bus – a VIP Limo-style bus which will take you in style to Private DAFT Venues as you enjoy the ‘Biggest Dance Night’ in Torquay!
- Date – Friday 6th of October, 2017
- Time – 7pm – midnight
- Venues – New venues for 2017:
- Ticket Price – $30 per person *note anyone who purchases a ticket to The Torquay Celebration Lunch already receives a FREE Bells Beach Brewing Bus wristband!
- Ticket Includes:
- – Unlimited rides on the Bells Beach Brewing Bus from 7pm – midnight
- – Access to 3 DAFT Pre-Party Private Dance Party Venues with Live Music or a Live DJ
- Bus Timetable:
- – 7:00pm – Start at either ‘The Cave‘ in Jan Juc or ‘Ginger Monkey‘ in Torquay
- – The bus will cycle between the 3 venues – each cycle takes about 30min
- – Get on and off the bus as many times as you want at any of the 3 venues (note: the TSLSC starts later than 7pm and The Cave closes before midnight)
- – The bus will finish at the TSLSC at midnight and then the Ride the Wave bus will be available at midnight at the TSLSC to get you where you want to go (ride the wave shuttle cost not included)
- This year’s bus sponsor:
- Thanks to Bells Beach Brewing for sponsoring the bus this year. Bells Beach Brewing are a Torquay based team brewing surf inspired beers to quench your thirst after a day of fun. They will have the pop-up beer bar at Ginger Monkey and a stall near the main stage at the Bell Street Fiesta, so make sure you take the opportunity to sample their range of craft beers.
- How to get involved:
- – The Bells Beach Brewing Bus is a great night of dancing on the VIPBus and at some of the funkiest Torquay/Jan-Juc venues and is one of the most talked about features of the DAFT weekend! It is a perfect night out for end-of-season netball teams or hens nights and when combined with the Torquay Celebration lunch and Bell Street Fiesta, makes for a must-do yearly event.
- – To get involved simply click here to book you Bells Beach Brewing Bus ticket or click here to book your Torquay Celebration lunch ticket, then printout your trybooking receipt and show it to Craig on the Friday night at 7pm and he will give you a Bus wristband or Torquay Celebration wristband (note: The Torquay Celebration wristbands are access-all-areas wristbands that will get you onto the Bells Beach Brewing Bus, get you into the Torquay Celebration lunch and into the Bell Street Fiesta).
- – If you have any questions call Craig on – 0408 581 164 or email Craig and Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org